Hi,
My name is Emily, I plan to make a blog about the AP program and some of things that I will go through in my highschool experience. Crazy thought? I hope so, the crazier this is the more fun it'll be for little ol' me. At the moment I am in grade 8, my teacher is awesome and is doing a great job prepping us for the big H.S! I don't understand why everybody gets so worked up about it, to e it's just another school another year.
So if your listening (whoever you are) I think we're going to be friends.
I was just accepted for a program called the pre- AP program it's for students that are above the norm for smarts... I don't know why they picked me but because they did, you people get to read about my boring life journeys and maybe even a few love stories, maybe not. So congradulations ou made it through my first entry without dieing from bordem maybe that'll chang I don't really know.
Emily
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment